08 February, 2010

Top 3 2009


1.
why? I tried to use flashes for the first time, and it turned out a lot better than I expected. And then I finally won over my teatcher who gave me highest grade and didn't complain about how "arty" my work was, haha.

clownlinneakva
2.
why? Because this girl is amazing and this picture really reminds me of this day and brings back great memories from that summer. It also has a lot of feelings captured in it.
(Another picture I took at the circus demonstration that I just have to link, haha!)


3.
why?
because...

-Maria Boman

3 comments:

  1. 3. Because it's beautiful. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha hatar att min lärare jämt hackade på att jag gillade motljusbilder, så att när jag lämnade in en utan motljus blev han förvånad och bara wow du kan ju fota normalt också. förresten var han ju inte så jävla bra själv!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow. lyssna verkligen INTE på en lärare som tycker något är dåligt om det är för konstnärligt!

    ReplyDelete